Leap Agency has gone through a few changes in our 30-year history. The doors were officially opened in 1989 by a couple of young Account Directors who had cut their teeth in the direct marketing business of Ogilvy & Mather. As Bristow and Prentice they kicked off with Australia Post as a very supportive foundation client.
Over the course of our 30 year history we’ve built a reputation for expertise, innovation and results. We’ve been trusted by many of Australia’s biggest brands to help them to address their business problems. And we’ve created campaigns and relationships that have stood the test of time.
We’ve always believed that clients who champion innovative ideas should have their commitment recognised. That’s why we’re always happy to enter the finest work in international award festivals. And over the years we’ve consistently picked up the silverware.
- Cannes Lions
- New York Festival
- Award Pencils
- Melbourne Art Director’s Awards
- Australian Direct Marketing Awards
- Australian Integrated Media Awards
- Direct Marketing Association (UK)
- Direct Marketing Agency of the Year and a variety of industry print and packaging awards
Our most recent award wins
The Stevie Awards are the world’s leading awards for achievement in business. Our work has been recognised with 6 awards in the Asia Pacific division of the Stevies over the last 3 years.
- 2019 Bronze for Innovation in Cross Media Marketing for Snow Victoria
- 2018 Silver for Innovation in Cross Media Marketing for Aveo
- 2018 Silver for Innovation in Brand Renovation/Re-branding for Charles Darwin University Vocational Education and Training
- 2018 Gold for Innovation in Brand Development for Charles Darwin University Vocational Education and Training
- 2017 Silver for Innovation in Brand Development for Charles Darwin University Higher Education
- 2017 Gold for Innovation in Brand Renovation/Re-branding for Charles Darwin University Higher Education
Producing great work that gets great results only happens when every element comes together perfectly. You need a robust strategic insight. A creative idea that connects with people. And the knowledge and discipline of a bullet proof process to get the work produced. There is no point in brilliant strategy and creative if the work is not delivered on time and on budget.
Leap Agency has a proven approach to delivering consistently high-standard work for our clients through a clearly-defined series of steps. This works across all media and different clients as all the important elements remain the same, no matter the project.
- Clear, insightful client briefs using simple templates that ensure all important information is supplied at the commencement of a job. These templates are then used to build out the appropriate internal briefs for our Creative and Production teams to actions jobs in a timely manner.
- Establishing agreed timelines and cost estimates with the client so there are no surprises.
- A Production team that works within strict guidelines to ensure that all work is planned, trafficked and delivered in a structured manner. This ensures that cost overruns and timing interruptions are virtually eliminated.
- To this clearly defined approach we add the appropriate technology to further enhance the benefits for all parties. For example, contemporary project management software that allows seamless briefing, work presentation and timeline visibility, so both the client and agency can identify potential bottlenecks or quality issues before they become real problems.
- We work hard to ensure that Leap Agency staff and client marketing team members are trained in these systems to ensure that we get the desired outcome, every time.
It ain’t sexy, but it works. Every time.
While Leap Agency people have the experience and expertise to meet every business challenge, you’re free to use only the services you need.
Leap Agency is committed to supporting organisations who work to make a difference to our community. Over the years we have been involved with a number of not-for-profits, charities and support groups to help them bring their message to life. Currently, we’re proud to contribute strategic and creative services to Rock Steady Boxing. Their mission to bring significant improvement to the lives of sufferers of Parkinson’s Disease is an inspiration to all of us.
The Leap Agency model is designed to provide maximum value and cost efficiencies for clients. We maintain a core group of industry professionals to guarantee your project is delivered on time and on budget. When the talents of dedicated specialists are required, we draw from our pool of tried and proven collaborators to ensure best in class expertise, cost control and results. Our longstanding partnerships have proven successful for our clients, time and again.